online fabric stores?

Discussion in 'Sewing - Help & Tips' started by Juliane729, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Juliane729 Member

Craft Books:
    I have lost patience with Joann Fabrics.  I just don't love the selection there.  I'm looking into buying fabric online (oh how I miss Fabric Place) and I was wondering if anyone buys/has bought fabric online and what the best shops are.  I was looking at fabric.com and it looked good (and cheaper than Joann).  Any advice?  I'm a TOTAL novice seamstress (sewer just looked wrong  :eek: ) so I don't want to pay a ton for my practice.  Thanks!
  2. crafterschat Administrator

Craft Books:
  3. Realsis New Member

Craft Books:
    Hi! I'm the person who orders the online fabrics and I've been useing fabric.com, but I have a tip for you, look up coupon codes BEFORE you shop at fabric.com. this weeks coupon code is facebook50 this will give you 20% off if you act soon . I've use it TWICE so far! Yes you can reuse the codes! I've NEVER had any problems with them! There choices are amazing! You can find everything you need there.  There are other online stores avaiable but I tend to like fabric.com. the best. Its a bit less. It has free shiping for orders over 35 dollars and usually shipping is 6.00. You can find free shipping coupons also for this store. Hope I helped ;-).